The Daniels Beverley Condos is a New Condo development by The Daniels Corporation located at Bathurst St & Centre St, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Beverly Condos According to CondoNow
1. Amenities – The area surrounding The Beverly Condos offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance at the nearby Promenade Mall, which is also undergoing redevelopment to offer the community an even wider array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
2. Major Thoroughfares – The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is conveniently located just minutes away from some of the GTA’s busiest Highways. Motorists will be able to easily access Highways 407, 7, 400, 401, and 404. Commuters will be able to drive into Toronto’s downtown employment hubs in just 35 minutes.
3. Transit Options – South Thornhill is highly connected to transit systems. YRT and VIVA bus routes are readily available to residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos. YRT bus routes are accessible right outside the front door and VIVA bus routes are accessible just a short walk north of home. Promenade Mall is home to a larger transit terminal where residents can connect to many other routes. There are also several GO Transit stations located nearby.
4. Great for Families – With the Toronto real estate market becoming out of reach for most families, new home buyers are choosing to move North of the city. The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos is the perfect place to raise a family as the area is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools, along with several private schools. Post-secondary students are just a short transit ride away from York University and Seneca College.
5. Green Space – Beverly Glen is a beautiful neighborhood that offers residents of The Daniels Thornhill Beverly Condos several natural green spaces, lush parklands, and walking trails to explore and help them escape the stresses of the daily grind.
The Daniels Corporation – Over the past 35 years, The Daniels Corporation has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes. Their commitment to excellence has made them one of the country’s best and most trusted builders.
The Daniels Beverley Condos Specs
Number of Storeys
Total Number of Suites
Suites Starting Floor
Number of Suites/Floor
Suite Size Range
Price / sq ft from
24 Hour Concierge, Outdoor Community Courtyard, Fitness Centre, Urban Garden, and Greenhouse, Family Room with Children’s Area, Co-Working Space, Dog Run, Gymnasium with Basketball Nets, Yoga Studio, Indoor Party Room with Dining Room, Pet Wash, Outdoor Terrace with BBQs, Dining and Lounge Area, Children’s Play Area
Introducing one of the most powerful DEPOSIT programs in the market today
This is life at Beverley
The Daniels Corporation and Baif Developments are proud to introduce Beverley, the next chapter in The Thornhill master-planned community on Bathurst. This new connected urban community of four exquisite residences is nestled on 3.5 acres of carefully groomed land. Located within one of Vaughan’s most coveted neighborhoods, The Thornhill is set within the established charm of South Thornhill, at the corner of Bathurst Street and Beverley Glen.
Following the overwhelming success of our first residential tower, Beverley will rise 15 storeys and offer a range of thoughtfully designed one, two and three-bedroom suites with contemporary finishes. Resident exclusive amenities include a gymnasium, party room, fitness centre, outdoor terrace, urban gardening and more than 4,500 square feet of new commercial retail along Bathurst Street.
Daniel’s Does It Again, bringing a distinctive quality to residents in the Bathurst and Centre Neighbourhood in Thornhill.
Beverley, the exciting next chapter in The Thornhill master-planned community on Bathurst, follows the overwhelming success of the first residential tower of this new community. Rising 15 stories and offering a range of thoughtfully designed one, two, and three-bedroom suites with contemporary finishes and resident-exclusive amenities, Beverley is where modern connectivity meets an exciting urban lifestyle as unique as you are.
On its Fully Zoned and Approved 3.5 Acre Site, The Thornhill master-planned community will feature two towers, at 15 & 25 stories, connected by a 6-story podium on the east side of the site starting along Bathurst.
10% DEPOSIT PROGRAM*
NO HIDDEN COSTS – FEES AND CHARGES ARE CAPPED
THE DANIELS BEVERLEY CONDOS SPECS:
Number of Storeys: 15 Total Number of Suites: 207 Address: 2 Beverley Glen Blvd, Vaughan Suites Starting Floor: 2 Suite Types: One, Two and Three Bedrooms / Accessibility Designed Suites Suites Size Range: 462 to 1046 sqft Limited Time Parking & Locker: $38,800 Assignments: Allowed Maintenance: $0.56 sqft (not incl hydro) Development Fees & Charges Capped:
1+ Den and Smaller = $7,500+HST
2 Bedroom and Larger = $10,000+HST Occupancy: FALL 2023 NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Deposit Structure: $7000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, 1% in 90 days, 1% in 120 days, 1% in 150 days, 1% in 180 days, 1% in 210 days, 10% on occupancy Summer 2023 Amenities: Fitness Centre, Urban Garden, Party Room, Outdoor Terrace, Urban Gardening, Gymnasium, 4,500 sqft Commercial/Retail
Purchase Price: $455,900
Down payment: $45,590
Completion time approx: 4 years
5% appreciation per year: $98,358*You can see that you have more than doubled your down payment at areturn of 54% per year!!!!!
Standard 20% Down Payment*
Purchase Price: $455,900
Down payment: $91,180
Completion time aprx: 4 years
5% appreciation per year: $98,358*You can see that you have made back your down payment at a return of 27% per year.
*The 5 year average price appreciation is approximately 8% per year, which is still slightly above the 35 year average of 6.57%. 5% returns are ultra conservative.
For end users this is great because it gives you an extra 3-4 years to save up for your final 10% deposit on occupancy.
For those investors who chose to become landlords you have just kept $45,590 in your pocket to invest elsewhere, during the course of construction.
1. Location – As the area gets more and more developed, expect prices to rise. The Beverley is cradled in a triple-A location – major infrastructure such as the Promenade Mall walking distance (there’s a proposal for major re-development), HWY 407 minutes away, and a major future transit hub being built walking distance from The Beverley that will make commuting a breeze.
2. Major Highways – The Beverley is located minutes away from the major 400 series Highways: 407, 400, 401, and 404. Drive to downtown Toronto for just 35 minutes.
3. Transit – YRT stop is right outside the front door of The Beverly and the VIVA stop is a short walk away. Promenade Mall is walking distance to The Beverley and has a larger transit terminal where you can connect to many other routes. There are also two GO Transit stations located 10 minutes away.
4. Family Community – Prices for homes and condos in Toronto are at all-time highs and people have been moving further North to more space and lower price points. Thornhill offers some of the city’s highest-ranking public schools, along with several private schools. Major post-secondary schools like York and Seneca College are a short transit ride away
5. Green Space – The Beverley glen area offers the community several beautiful natural green spaces, rich parklands, and walking trails to get lost in nature.
The Beverley will offer a range of thoughtfully designed suites with contemporary finishes and resident-exclusive amenities, including a gymnasium, party room, fitness center, outdoor terrace, urban gardening, and more than 4,500 square feet of new commercial retail along Bathurst Street.
The Thornhill will continue to strengthen the commitment towards inclusivity. Dedicated to providing a higher standard in accessibly designed homes for people using mobility devices, Thornhill ensures that the suites offered through the Accessibility Designed Program (ADP) exceed the accessibility standards set by the Ontario Building Code (OBC).
Recognizing mobility needs vary among individuals, The Thornhill is offering standard accessible layouts to choose from at no additional cost. This standard layout (s) include accessible features such as roll-in showers and roll-out balconies. Homebuyers can consult with the sales team to further modify their suites to meet their specific accessibility needs.